The Government of the United Arab Emirates in partnership with the World Bank, the Global Land Tool Network, UN-Habitat, the Arab League and the Arab Union of Surveyors is pleased to announce the first Arab Land Conference that will be hosted by :
The Dubai Land Department and held in Dubai, UAE,
between 26-28 /February/2018.
The objective of the conference is to exchange knowledge, promote regional cooperation and develop capacities and innovation in land governance and real estate reforms to promote the social and economic development in the Arab region.
The conference will be held under the patronage of Dubai Government and the Arab League. It is expected the conference will be attended by Ministers, high level government officials, professionals, academia, private sector, donor agencies and civil society representatives.
Key Topics and presentations of the conference are focused towards Arab region are:
Download Detailed Descriptions of the Topics: First Arab Land Conference_Topics:
- Access to land for sustainable business and investment
- Interlink between housing policy and land management
- Education, research and capacity development on land policy, management, and administration
- Protection of land and property rights of displaced people and refugees to facilitate reconstruction
- Women, land and property rights
- New technologies to support land and real estate registration systems, property valuation and taxation policies